I am away from the command center at the Den of Iniquity but the blog cannot stay quiet, so I bring you a post from our contributor KUNG. Rip, scan, and description are all his.
01. L. Hurdle & F. Ricotti – Move On
02. Anton Scott – J.P. Walk (Boogie Nights)
03. Alan Tew – Gentle In The Night
04. Ray Davies – Power Play
05. Unknown – Nude interlude #1 (Kinky Ladies of Bourbon Street)
06. Alan Hawkshaw – Hawkind and fire
07. Brian Bennett – Disco Fever
08. Roger Webb & Keith Grant – The Bends
09. Alan Tew – The Heist
10. Unknown – Nude interlude #2 (Downstairs, Upstairs)
11. Unknown – Carl’s cabana (Inside Seka)
12. Unknown – Fernando’s blues (Come Under My Spell)
13. Unknown – Nude interlude #3 (Do You Wanna Be Loved?)
14. Unknown – Bang ’em hard (Inside Seka)
Moviegrooves.com wrote: The Seductive Sounds of 70s Adult Cinema is another porno music compilation – but with a difference; the emphasis is definitely on creating an atmosphere by using the music, with almost no dialogue/moaning/groaning as is the usual deal with porno music comps.
On closer inspection, Getting Off: The Seductive Sounds of 70s Adult Cinema is actually a compilation of genuine (licensed) 70s library music mixed with some music (lifted from DVD) from actual 70s and early 80s porno movies (hey – we did our research, so you don’t have to!), with the library music here having every chance of actually being used in adult movies back in the day.
Whatever – with Getting Off: The Seductive Sounds of 70s Adult Cinema, the guys at Lucky Monkey Records have put together a great little compilation that definitely evokes that sexy 70s porno movie sound! Now where did we put that double-ended dildo?
Library music is a term that refers to music that is done by commercial studio musicians and then sold to be used in commercials, b-movies, tv-series etc.
DESCRIPTION BY KUNG:
So today I will share one album from my Porn Groove collection. So, you wonder – why would anybody collect Porn music. Well a couple of years ago dear wifey opened by “accident” my forbidden cupboard and discovered my collection of XXX films. Again and again I tried explaining to her that I enjoy these films only because of the fabulous music in them. So why dont you buy the f@#$%^ CDs instead, she cried. My honest reply was: Its impossible! You must understand they dont release this music on CDs. You gotta get the DVDs. Oh well, I was wrong… And now I have to keep buying these CDs only to prove my love for the music. I will never admit anything else! My whole life is a lie…
VA – GETTING OFF in 320 kbs
VA – GETTING OFF in FLAC Lossless